Monday, May 20, 2013

Friday May 17, 2013 .... Day 14


Today is Friday May , 2013. This is my last blog post of the trip. Today was mostly a day of reflection because we left at 2:00 for Santiago for our flight home. I haven't really said too much about the people I have met during the trip, Pitt and Universidad de Santa Maria students, and Jorge and Brice. First, I would like to thank Jorge and Brice for helping us make this trip great. They were so nice and helped with everything. My favorite part is that they participated in different things with us like horseback riding and dancing. I think I have met some lifelong friends though throughout this trip. Everyone was great. I came into the trip knowing only four people, and now I know thirty or even more. I am glad that I have met so many more Pitt students because I am sure we will continue hanging out and studying with each other for the years to come. The hardest thing was leaving all of my new friends from Chile though. They were the best. I couldn't have had such an amazing experience without them. They helped us with everything from ordering food, to finding our way around the city, or just hanging out with us. I'm really going to miss all of them. I especially want to thank Paula, Sebastian  and Javier for spending extra time with us and helping me practice my Spanish. I think that maybe someday we will all see each other again and I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors. However, I already know that everyone is going to be successful because they are all such great people. It’s been a pleasure getting to know everyone and I can’t wait to keep in touch and hear about where everyone’s lives are taking them. Until next time Chile.





No comments:

Post a Comment