Monday, May 20, 2013

Wednesday May 15, 2013 .... Day 12


Today was a relaxing day. We went to a hotel with a pool, restaurant, and soccer field. I took a nap by the pool for a while and by the time I woke up we were almost ready to eat lunch. This was nice because we had a chance to talk to everyone about previous times on the trip and catch up with each other. Lunch was great too. We had steak, eggs, fries, and onions. I liked it a lot. These foods are something I am more familiar with. After lunch, I was ready to do something. Some people wanted to sleep or sit by the pool but ten of us started a game of soccer. This was a lot of fun. Verner, the professor from Universidad de Santa Maria, played with us as well. He was really good too. After the game we were all pretty tired and it was almost time to go. Everyone got together and then we walked to Verner’s house for a barbecue.

His house was really cool. It had a pool, ping pong table, Foosball table, outdoor seating, and a pergola with grapes growing over it. I meant to take a picture of the pergola because I know my boss from last year would definitely want to make something like that at his house. They had someone come in to cook the food. I don’t remember the name of the food, but it is like sausage except better. They also had shish kabobs which were really good as well. The food today was overall really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment