Monday, May 20, 2013

Saturday May 11, 2013 .... Day 8


Today is Saturday May 11, 2013. This is our 8th day on the trip and first free day. I was pretty tired from all the things we have done and places we have seen so far. I wanted to use this day just to relax and prepare for the following week. A big group of us went out to eat near the beach, the restaurant served the biggest cheeseburgers I have ever seen. It was really nice because this is one food that I do really like. The food was very satisfying and we split up after this. Becca, Jeff, and I went to the beach to look at different shops and buy gifts for people. It was a perfect day out, maybe a little too hot, but it was nice. After we looked around at most of the shops, we just hung out until other people caught up to us. We then went bought ice cream which was really good. This was the best eating day for me because it was like eating at home. After that, we went back to the hotel and hung out and reflected on some parts of the trip. We met up with our Chilean friends and hung out with them for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment